SLANZA Administration Officer
This is a key organisational role as Administration Officer for SLANZA and is a paid position of up to 10 hours per week. The applicant will mostly work remotely so can reside anywhere in New Zealand.
The successful applicant will possess:
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- planning, organisational and time management skills
- financial management experience
- experience using Office 365, Xero, and social media an advantage
- an understanding of school libraries and/or the NZ education system
For further information and a job description
Applications close 15 May 2020
Librarian - Wellington Region
Houghton Valley School are looking for their next star librarian. To find out more information about the role, please use the link below to access the job description and application form.