This position requires an in-depth understanding of the workings of SLANZA and its stakeholders so it is preferable that this person should be either a current member of the National Executive or someone with previous National Executive experience.
- Nominations open November 30th 2015.
- Nominee applications are due by 5pm, Wednesday December 16th 2015.
- You can nominate yourself or another SLANZA member, using the nomination form below.
- Candidate(s) will be announced following the application closing date, in mid-December.
- If more than one nomination is received, an election will be held with online voting, in February 2016.